AGOURA HILLS CAMPUS
1. Have your 2nd and 3rd choices of groups (for Art Camp 101, 5-7 year old program) or workshops (Upper Camp, 7-11 year old program) ready to go before you begin the enrollment process. This is VERY important. Discuss with your child those choices beforehand.
2. If you are enrolling as a "Friend of a Returning Camper", make sure you have the correct spelling of the camper's first and last name. In order to be considered a "Friend of a Returning Camper", that returning camper must already be registered. A "Former" camper is a child who has attended The Summer Art Academy in the past but missed last summer.
3. Know your child's shirt size. Art Camp 101 campers will receive their group's camp T-shirt automatically. Upper Campers may order a T-shirt for $14.
4. This year, camp tuition may be paid by credit card or check.
5. There are no makeup days for absences or for days missed and parents are financially responsible for all days that their child has registered to attend. There will be no prorating of tuition for missed days due to sickness or travel, or any other reason.
6. Should you withdraw from our summer program prior to June 1st 2018, you will receive a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee PER child PER session enrolled. A session can be defined as one of the four following blocks: Session One: MWF, Session One: TTH, Session Two: MWF, or Session Two: TTH. After June 1st 2018 there will be NO refunds - NO exceptions.